Thursday 24 January 2013

24 January 2013, You were in my dream!



You...

I dreamed about you last night.. it was the shortest 10 hours in my life. Everything goes fast when i'm with you.

You looked so happy, seems like you were enjoying your time with me. You gave me hugs and kisses.. I can  feel your warm hug until now when I woke up, after you woke me up and I let you go, from my dream.

I remember your wide smile, your laugh, your voice..

And I also remember how you talked so rude to me. I remember how hurt when you never treat me nicely. You can't even pretend as a nice guy, as a "more than friend" only for 10 hours!

oh ya, I forgot, it was just a dream! I can't do anything..

But I can remember so clearly what you've said to me, "you are the real fake one! be original.. like me"

yeah, I'm a fake girl! I'm hiding all the things, I'm pretending as the good one! is that all the things that you think about me?

Yes, I am! I'm pretending that I'm not angry when you left me, I'm not sad when I saw your face with her so close (yeah, i'm not your girlfriend.. but I remember that you dont have any girlfriend), I'm not crying when I miss you, I'm not sad when you blammed me about anything that I didn't do.. yeah, I'm the fake one.

I'm waiting for the moment when you give me hugs and kisses from your heart, not for only to make me happy and fly away. I'm waiting until you say "I miss you" because I've never heard you say it to me. I'm not wishing you love me back, we can never force our heart to love someone.. but please be gentle, show that you want and show that you don't want. Don't make me fly and throw me away just like that as a shit.

This morning must be a beautiful morning.

Did you know that I was planning to ask your last hug before I let you go? but I couldn't say it.. that words was stucked in my throat. It just a dream.. it was only a dream.. I can't do anything.

Help me to forget about you.. at least to not wishing the "REAL" one of you..

It was a sweet dream ever!

For those who never have a sweet dream like that, you can just imagine in the real life you could spend your time with someone you love, and you can feel his/her hugs and kisses even their warm smile.

I promised to myself that I wanted to forget about you.. but I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment