Sunday 1 December 2013

Confession

Ok, i want to confess about my feeling.
Hahaha, no, not about those handsome guys. It's just about some random things that I just realized.
1. I know no one in this world born as a perfect person, and I am the very-not-perfect one. I know I made a looooottt of mistakes. And I apologize for all the mistakes I made.
2. I was so dumb, stupid, and blind. Why did I say that? Because I couldn't realize all the mistakes that someone did for a lot of times and keep repeating it again and again! And I keep remember and keep being angry to those who did 1 mistake only and never do it again. I was really so blind!
3. I think I need to have something to do on my brain.
4. That's it. I feel soooo guilty after i realized all the mistake i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment